OPTIMUM HYDRATION & RE-COVERY
- Horses & ponies post-competition performance to support optimum recovery
- Horse & ponies following intensive training sessions
- Horses & ponies that are sick or convalescing
- Horses & ponies that require a high fibre, low starch mash
- Horse & ponies in need of increasing thirst response
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Electrolyte inclusion
- Formulated on “Super-Fibres” to support hindgut health
- Low Starch, low sugar formulation
- Feed alongside any diet – no vitamins or minerals to cause nutritional imbalance
- Live yeast to support gut flora and stabilise the pH of the gut
- Vitamin E to support normal muscle function & recovery
- Easy soak in warm or cold water
- Encapsulated banana flavour to entice the fussiest of feeders
- Quality proteins to support cell, tissue and muscle repair
RE-COVERY MASH is highly palatable, versatile and convenient to use in many different situations. It contains a blend of ’Super-Fibres’, known for their superior digestibility and provision of non-heating calories, helping to support optimal fibre intake.
A source of electrolytes is included to maintain optimum hydration and thirst response after exertion, training and travelling, as well as during the change of season when temperatures may affect the horse's water intake. High levels of vitamin E help to support immune and muscle function and the live yeast aids optimal hindgut health. Re-Covery Mash can also be used during periods of convalescing to mask medication and to support wellbeing. Re-Covery Mash is a tasty high fibre feed which can be fed as and when needed.
Saracen Re-Covery Mash will take 5-10 minutes to soak in warm water/ 10-15 minutes in cold water and should be fed immediately. The amount of water added will depend upon the individual horse and the reason for feeding the mash.