OPTIMUM HYDRATION & RE-COVERY
- Horses & ponies post-competition performance to support optimum recovery
- Horse & ponies following intensive training sessions
- Horses & ponies that are sick or convalescing
- Horses & ponies that require a high fibre, low starch mash
- Horse & ponies in need of increasing thirst response
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Electrolyte inclusion
- Formulated on “Super-Fibres” to support hindgut health
- Low Starch, low sugar formulation
- Feed alongside any diet – no vitamins or minerals to cause nutritional imbalance
- Live yeast to support gut flora and stabilise the pH of the gut
- Vitamin E to support normal muscle function & recovery
- Quick Soak in warm water within 5 - 10 mins
- Encapsulated banana flavour to entice the fussiest of feeders
- Quality proteins to support cell, tissue and muscle repair
Saracen Re-Covery Mash is highly palatable, versatile and convenient to use in many different situations. It contains a blend of ’Super-Fibres’, known for their superior digestibility and provision of non-heating calories, helping to support optimal fibre intake during the winter months. A source of electrolytes is included to maintain optimum hydration and thirst response after exertion, training and travelling, as well as during the change of season when temperatures may affect the horse's water intake. High levels of vitamin E help to support immune and muscle function when horses are stabled more, and the live yeast aids optimal hindgut health during periods of management and diet change, which is more commonly seen in the winter months. This strategic mash can also be used during periods of recovery to mask medication and to support wellbeing. Saracen Re-Covery Mash is a tasty high fibre feed which can be fed as and when needed.
If being fed to performance horses Saracen Re-Covery Mash can be fed up to 3kg per day as part of an electrolyte replenishment programme. We always recommend that advice should be sought when determining optimum electrolyte supplementation programmes.
Saracen Re-Covery Mash will take 5-10 minutes to soak in warm water and should be fed immediately. The amount of water added will depend upon the individual horse and the reason for feeding the mash.