Calorie Dense Cube For Optimum Topline, Muscle Tone & Stamina
- Horses & ponies that require weight gain & condition
- Poor doers with a limited appetite
- Horses & ponies requiring a feed to support optimum muscle and topline development
- Horses requiring controlled, slow-release energy for optimum stamina
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unique inclusion of Equi-Jewel to increase the calorie density
- Barley and whole oat-free formulation to reduce the starch content
- Highly digestible “Super-Fibres” to provide controlled energy release and support a healthy digestive system
- Includes high quality protein sources to optimise peak muscle health and encourage maintenance of topline and muscle definition
- High oil levels to support coat & skin condition
- Fully fortified with a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals
CONDITIONING CUBES are formulated to a barley and whole-oat free recipe which helps to keep the starch level low. The energy (calories) in the ration is supplied through highly digestible ‘Super-Fibre’ sources for optimal digestive health and manageable behaviour. Conditioning Cubes also contain EQUI-JEWEL®, a high-fat supplement which supports low feeding rates whilst supporting optimum condition and topline development.
Quality protein sources in the ration support muscle repair and development and the inclusion of EQUI-JEWEL® provides a concentrated source of calories (energy) reducing the reliance on cereals (starch) to provide the energy (calories). EQUI-JEWEL® also provides a very effective source of essential fatty acids in the ration to support stunning skin and coat condition.
Conditioning Cubes are fully fortified with vitamins and chelated minerals. These minerals can help with complementing natural stress resistance and the immune system, plus improving coat bloom and skin and hoof quality. In addition, soya oil is added to improve coat and skin condition, as well as providing an additional energy (calorie) source.
For further advice on feeding for condition, muscle and topline development, please click on the link below to view our factsheet.