LOW-INTAKE FEED BALANCER
- Horses and ponies at rest and in work
- Performance horse and ponies with natural energy
- Feeding alongside forage only rations
- Good-doers requiring a low calorie diet
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low feeding rate for all round balanced and cost-effective nutrition
- Low in sugar and starch
- Non-heating formulation for a manageable temperament
- High quality protein sources to support muscle tone and topline
- Omega-3 fatty acids for coat condition, joint health and mobility
- Contains a healthy hoof package with calcium, chelated zinc and copper, essential amino acids lysine and methionine and the recommended amount of Biotin
- Full inclusion of yeast culture to support optimum forage digestion and hindgut health
ESSENTIAL BALANCER is a cost-effective pelleted feed balancer for horses and ponies, which will supply all the necessary nutrients requires for health and well-being. Essential Balancer can be fed alone to balancer forage only rations or fed alongside other compound feeds to top-up the nutrients specification or to balance rations that are fed below the recommended intake. Essential Balancer is suitable for horses and ponies in all types of work.
Essential Balancer is whole cereal grain free, low in sugar, starch and calories, and is suitable for horses and ponies that are good doers. Dense in vitamins, minerals and quality protein sources, Essential Balancer helps to maintain muscle tone and topline as well as supporting optimum health and vitality. A source of Omega 3 fatty acids helps to condition and shine the coat, creating a picture of health inside and out. It provides an excellent source of quality protein to support muscle tone and function as well as encouraging topline development.
Essential Balancer also contains the optimum inclusion of a live yeast that has been shown to help support feed and forage digestibility as well as maintaining a stable gut microflora population during times of stress, e.g. travelling, competing or sickness.
Essential Balancer also includes a range of micronutrients that are essential to support optimum hoof growth and quality, including calcium, chelated zinc and copper, essential amino acids lysine and methionine and the recommended amount of biotin (30g/kg) to encourage hoof quality, growth and development.