Calorie controlled low intake ration
- Good-Doers in work
- Native breeds as part of a weight management program
- Fussy feeders
- Horses and ponies that may have an increased risk of metabolic issues
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High in digestible "Super-Fibres"
- Low in Starch (7.5%) and sugar (7%)
- Recommended intake of biotin to support hoof and horn quality
- Contains cinnamon for palatability and antioxidant support
- Provides a source of Omega-3 fatty acids to aid in maintaining joint health and mobility
- Contains Acid-Buf for digestive health
- Includes a mycotoxin binder for "mopping up" free radicals and supporting optimum health and immune function
- Contains Magnesium for cell sensitivity
SHAPE-UP™ is a low starch, high fibre mix designed to provide a balanced diet at low intake levels, and to help maintain a normal,healthy metabolism. It can be used as a calorie controlled ration for those with an increased risk of metabolic disorders to meet micronutrient requirements whilst maintaining a low starch, sugar, and calorie ration.
SHAPE-UP™ is the result of nearly two years of research and development and incorporates some of the most recent and up to date nutritional innovations for horses and ponies that require a low starch and low-calorie feed. The ration is based on Saracen Horse Feeds' "Super-Fibre" technology, meaning that energy is derived from slow-release, fibre sources that produce a minimal glycaemic response post feeding. The high fibre content of SHAPE-UP™ and the inclusion of an original acid neutralizing ingredient also help to maintain a healthy digestive system for good-doers that may be on a restricted forage ration.
Click here to read Lizzie Drury's Top Tips on feeding this good-doer